Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Boy or Girl???



Before we get to the meat and potatoes of this post, I thought I'd share our two ultrasound photos with you. It's still so crazy to me! Is this real?! The top one is at 8 weeks, the bottom is at 12 weeks. Our next one is next week (19.5 weeks) and we get to find out if Little BK is a boy or girl! I can hardly wait!

Last month I found these old wives tales on parents.com (find them here). So one night Zach and I decided to go through the list and write our results down to see how accurate they were. You know, just for funsies. I mean, it's a 50/50 chance, right? :) So here are our results (ours are in bold)...

Sleep Position: Right Side - Girl, Left Side - Boy

Upset Stomach: Extreme Nausea - Girl, Boy

Soft or Dry Hands: Soft Hands - Girl, Dry Hands - Boy

Food Cravings: Craving Citrus - Girl, Boy

Adult Acne: Breakouts - Girl, Boy

Graceful or Clumsy: Graceful - Girl, Clumsy - Boy

Face Weight Gain: Fuller Face - Girl, Boy

Sugar vs. Spice: Sweet - Girl, Salty - Boy

Mood Swings: Moody - Girl, Boy

High or Low Belly: Carrying High - Girl, Carrying Low - Boy ???

Baby Weight: Carry in middle - Girl, Carry in Front - Boy ???

Pendulum Test: Circle - Girl, Straight Line - Boy

Hand Model: Palms Up - Girl, Palms Down - Boy

Pick up a Key: Long End - Girl, Round End - Boy

Age and Year of Conception: Both even/Both odd - Girl, Odd/Even - Boy

Baby's Heartbeat: > 150/min - Girl, < 150/min - Boy

Stress Test: Less stressed (mama) - Girl, Less stressed (daddy) - Boy

Breast Size: Right Larger - Girl, Left Larger - Boy

Overall Results:
Girl - 3
Boy - 13

According to the Old Wive's Tales, we are having a BOY! :) Haha. But we'll see what we're really having next week. Seriously, I can't wait!

Zach says whatever the mother's feeling is, is usually right. I'm feeling like it's a boy, but I have flip flopped a little. Oh, and for the record, Zach and I both want a boy, although we'll definitely be happy with either! I think I just want to know more than anything!!!

What about you - did you find out the sex of your baby, or did you wait (or have to wait) until the birth? I always said I would want to wait, but right when I got pregnant, I wanted to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...