Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's a... GIRL!!!


We found out today that we are having a little GIRL!!! We are so excited. My favorite is seeing Zach so excited... she already has him wrapped around her little finger. :) The best part is knowing that everything looks great and she is a healthy little nugget. Now we are almost half way there! I know time will fly by, but I'm just enjoying this time right now (as much as I can with it being busy season). 

So, it looks like we were mostly wrong with our old wives tales guesses. Oh well. 

Now time for our favorite... the interview.

19 Week Interview
How far along? 19 weeks
Baby’s size? A mango! 
Days until next doc appointment? Today we had our 20 week ultrasound, next regular appointment is 4/22. The ultrasound is so cool. It's amazing what technology can do. Today was all about measurements and we got to see all her limbs and fingers and toes (10 of each, thank goodness) as well as her little organs. She was moving like crazy in there too! So amazing. PS it's so much fun to be able to say HER!
Total weight gain/loss? About 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes?  Not yet, although I am sporting the Belly Band and wearing a lot of my flowy dresses that still fit...
Stretch marks?  None so far.
Sleep:  Tossing and turning a bit. I bought a body pillow to sleep with, although it's crowding Zach out of the bed... definitely needing a pillow between my knees at this point. 
Best moment this week:  Today! Finding out she's a HER! And seeing Zach so excited makes my heart melt. :)
Movement:  I started feeling little tiny kicks (more like muscle spasms) a week or so ago and it is so much fun. I love it. Zach is super jealous that he can't feel them on the outside yet. He says it's not fair. I say he should try throwing up for two months straight and see what's fair. Haha. :)
Food cravings:  No real cravings, but french fries are the only thing that sounds really good. Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream has been hitting the spot before bed lately. 
Anything make you queasy or sick?  I haven't puked in about a week and a half! (Cue cheers from crowd) Feeling much better in the mornings, like I don't have to fight off the sick feeling anymore.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes! And it's really bizarre having people want to touch my belly. I get it, but after 27 years of not wanting any attention in that area and now it's all of a sudden a rock star, it's just weird to get used to.
Missing anything?  Not being so sensitive around food smell/tastes. 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: Still an innie, but I can tell it's stretching.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and anxious. Mostly just tired. Still. (dang you, tax season!)
Weekly symptoms:  Stuffy nose, a little bit of back pain
Looking forward to:  Shopping!!! Ready to start getting the nursery ready for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...