Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Upholstery Resources


You're probably tired of hearing about upholstery right now. :) But one of my goals with this blog is to create a place that has lots and lots of resources, not only for myself but for you too. I guess I could have just made a separate pin board for Upholstery, but instead I'll just list the resources I used here.

Below are the blogs I referenced when going through the re-upholstery process. They helped me figure out where to start, what to consider, and gave me lots of good tips along the way. I hope these help you if you ever decide to tackle an upholstery project!

From All Things Thrifty

From Eeny Meeny & Moe

From Little Green Notebook
From Running with Scissors
Reupholster with me! (Supplies) 
State Legislator Chairs {Part 3}

From Three Boys
Anthropologie Inspired Upholstered Chair (This one actually has the same fabric I used, just in different colors!)

I hope these help. They certainly helped me get my wing back lady looking spectacular! Also, if you have any upholstery questions, let me know - I'd love to help if I can. I'm certainly not an expert, but I love a good challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your posts on redoing your chair. I have been debating attempt to either reupholster or make a slipcover for a chair and I think your gorgeous chair may have pushed me over to reupholstery. Thanks for the great tutorial and resources.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carrie! I would definitely recommend reupholstery! It is time consuming but very rewarding when you finish. Please share if you do! :)

      Delete
  2. The post is given resources on upholstery. It is useful information

    Upholstery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...