Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 9, 2013

Emerson Yvonne Kane


She's here!!! Presenting... 

Miss Emerson Yvonne Kane

Born August 25, 2013 at 1:55pm
7 pounds, 6 ounces
20.5 inches

We are so in love with our little girl! It's still a little surreal - I mean she was just in my belly (how did she fit in there again?!)! We had a rough couple of nights at first, but we are settling in nicely now and getting into our routine. So far, she is a pretty chill baby. Her eyes are so bright and alert whenever she is awake. My favorite is her smile (even if it means she is just pooping or farting at this point). :) It's so sweet seeing Zach with her, too - he is such a great Daddy. 

We are having so much fun so far (besides the lack of sleep...)! If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen the plethora of pics I've already posted of our sweet baby girl. Not gonna lie, it probably won't stop. :) So follow me if you like looking at super cute baby pics! (OK, I'm a little biased...) Here's a few you might have missed...








2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Emerson is an unusual first name, especially for a girl...is she named for someone? And the picture where she's wearing a "you make me happy" shirt...that is definitely a laugh! Congratulations! God bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! She is not named after anyone - we just heard the name Emerson and loved it! Her middle name is after me and my mom though. Aren't baby smiles the best? :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...