Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life Without a Phone


As I shared here, my phone screen pooped out over Labor Day weekend. I could still answer phone calls (it was just like the old days where you didn't know who was calling), play my music (thank goodness the week before I had decided to shuffle all... which also included all my Christmas music), and I even figured out how to check my voicemail! It wasn't unusable, just more difficult. And no texting or facebook. :( Whaaaa.

With that said, you can bet I am super anxious for the new iPhone to come out! They are supposed to announce on October 4th, and hopefully I'll be able to buy soon after. Very soon after.

Oh, and did I mention that my lovely husband lost his phone about a month ago? No? Well, he did. It's definitely been an interesting month rocking one phone between the two of us.

At first I was not too bummed about not having a phone. I thought it would be a good exercise in unplugging and getting away from the gadgets for a while. But now, I'm over it. I want a working phone!

Thankfully, my friend Kim lent me her old hot pink Motorola Slvr (we just switched out the SIM card from my screen-less iPhone) and it works fine. We can get texts, voicemail and even call out. But it's still just one phone between the two of us. And Z loves using the pink phone. :)

Anyways, I'm very excited for the new iPhone to come out. Z tried to convert me to the Samsung Galaxy SII (the phone he's getting on Sunday) but I won't do it! MAC FOR LIFE!!!

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...