Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Twenty-Seven


Did everyone have a good weekend? Wasn't the weather fantastic! Good news, I didn't get burned. Better news, we had a great weekend celebrating Mother's Day with our mamas! We love them so much and are so thankful for them! 

And now I want to share a little bit about my birthday festivities (which last weekend). I always thought twenty-seven would be a great year. I mean, this should be the prime of my life, right?! Right! My birthday was last weekend and it was so much fun! The weather has been weirdly great the past few weeks (not complaining) and we took full advantage. I already told you guys about our sweet Cinco de Mayo Meg-o party with friends last Saturday. But since my actual birthday was Sunday, the hubby and I had a nice relaxing day in the sun. I woke up to some coffee in bed and a little present.

Husband did good :). He also got me some lovely flowers at work! I am spoiled!

After some crepes we ventured out into the sunshine to Alki Beach. I had never been there before and I'd wanted to go for a while. We took the BBoy and went on a walk with an amazing view of Seattle.




I love Alki! It was so beautiful and we even saw a little sea otter trying to eat some lunch.

Next up we saw The Avengers (which was SO GOOD. See it. Now.). We ended the night with a little Dairy Queen ice cream cake (my favorite!) and Game of Thrones (you should probably watch that too). Such a great day! Thank you to everyone for celebrating with me and making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...