Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fabric Choices & A Sunny Weekend!

Happy Friday! This week has gone by fast, no? Good thing too... it's been a hectic week at work and I'm ready for some sunshine! It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees on Sunday! Booyah. This weekend we are doing a bit of traveling for the Mother's Day festivities... Poulsbo to see Zach's mom and then Sunday I'm headed down to Portland with my Mama to see my Grandma and my brother. It will be a whirlwind, but I'm always up for seeing my family. :)

I have to share with guys you my new toy :). I had my last laptop for almost five years so I was long overdue. Isn't she pretty? I need to think of a name for her... currently taking requests.


OK back to this weekend. I'm super excited to go down to Portland and stop by this fabric store. I've been on the hunt for some amazing fabric to reupholster my wing back chair. Remember this guy (from here)?


Now that busy season is over, I am in the mood to get some projects done, and this little lady is first on my list. What kind of fabric should I get though?! I get a little overwhelmed because there are so many choices... I recently started looking online for fabric and found so many different patterns that I love. I want to do a bold and colorful pattern so it becomes a statement piece in our living room. Thoughts on any of these?

I love love love basically all the prints from Holli Zollinger on Spoonflower.

 pea_shoots_navy delft_molecules diamond_circles_aqua
 plus_one_linen_yellow diamond_circles rabbit_silhouette
 tree_hearts circles_turquoise four leaf metro

They are amazing. And I want them all. Every last one! I'm also kind of in love this print (Waverly Santa Maria found here). Unfortunately, it's out of stock for a while...


And there's this beautiful coral flower print (found here).


Or maybe a blue ikat (found here).


Or this lovely green (found here)?



So many I can't decide! I really want to do a lot of color with mostly navy/aqua included. Any other ideas? 

Have a great and sunny weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...