Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Our Home: The Bathroom

Happy Monday and Happy Tax Day! I hope you had a great weekend. We had a ton of fun with our family celebrating my sister's birthday. She's getting old... quarter of a century! :) Just kidding. Love you J!

Anyways, I thought I'd share with you a quick fix of our bathroom today. Just what you want to see on Monday morning right? :) Our house has one little bathroom and I can't wait until we have a place with two! Luckily we have different shower schedules, so it isn't too big of a space problem.

It's amazing what a difference a simple shower curtain can make. We got this camouflage-like shower curtain for our wedding. I really liked it but it's been four years, and as you can see by the lovely shade of yellow on the walls, it made the small room look even more yellow. By the way, this yellow color used to be the color of the kitchen too! Not my favorite. Since we are just renting, I am less than enthusiastic about painting the bathroom, so we are leaving it as is, yellow and all. Here's the before...

And here's the after. Much better, no? See how just having the gray pattern tones down the yellow? Makes it much more manageable. Plus, I do love the yellow/gray/white color story these days.


That's it! A quick and simple fix to change the whole look of our bathroom. How often do you switch up shower curtains? Have you made any quick (and cheap) fixes lately that make a huge difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...