Like pumpkin? Well you should probably be baking and eating these pumpkin bars right now. Yup, they are that good. This is my Mama's recipe and it is delicious. I finally baked these for the first time and they turned out great - very moist and pumpkin-y and the cream cheese frosting really makes them awesome. Hope you enjoy!
// 350 degrees // 25-30 minutes // makes 36 bars //
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
4 beaten eggs
2 cups canned pumpkin
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 can cream cheese frosting
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
2. Beat until combined: eggs, pumpkin, sugar and oil.
3. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture, mix well.
4. Spread batter in un-greased 15x10-inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes,
6. Cool, frost and cut into bars.