Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 23, 2011

Ugly Sweaters

This year we had our First Annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. It was actually the first one I'd been to (ugly sweater party, not Christmas party) so that meant the hubby and I hit up Goodwill and Value Village on a hunt for the most fabulous ugly Christmas sweater.

Unfortunately, most of the ugly Christmas sweaters were gone (we're a little behind), BUT there was no shortage of regular ugly sweaters!

Here's mine. I call it "kitties on my kitties." Haha. I crack myself up (and I don't even like cats).


And here's the hubby's Kwanzaa sweater (It was actually a women's XXXL complete with shoulder pads). Mmmmmmmhmmmmm.


Here's a pic of the whole group (future doctors of America!). And yes, most of the hubby's classmates are girls.


Fun, right?! Did you guys attend any ugly sweater parties? Any other fun themed Christmas parties? I hope you all had a festive and fun Christmas party season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...