Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 28)


Woot! Woot! We're in the 3rd Trimester! Yeah! I have to say I'm pretty excited, but getting extremely nervous too... Only 12 weeks to go?! Seriously? And then I'll be responsible for another human being? Really?!?! So much to do as well... we still need to find a new rental house to move into sometime in July hopefully (fingers crossed). I know we'll find one, the puppies just make it a little more difficult. But the tricky part is finding something that fits the budget... But, I have official Doctor's orders for no lifting boxes during the move, so that's good (anyone free in July to help us move??) ;) 

Since we are closer to the end here, I thought I'd share a collage of my belly bump photos thus far. It's pretty crazy to think how much she's grown in such a short amount of time. I don't even remember what it was like to not have a belly already!

And just for funsies... a little before and after so far... 8 weeks and 28 weeks

28 Week Interview
How far along? 28 weeks - 3rd Trimester (Whhhhhaaaaatttt?!?!?!)
Baby’s size? Eggplant/Small Cabbage
Days until next doc appointment? Monday for an extra ultrasound
Total weight gain/loss? 13 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Uh huh.
Stretch marks?  None so far.
Sleep:  It's not getting any easier/better. Tossing and turning...
Best moment this week:  Pregnancy compliments! It's pretty sweet to get the positive reinforcement at this point, I'm not gonna lie. :) I'm pretty sure I could gain 50 pounds and everyone would still tell me how great I look. Haha. I could get used to this... :) 
Movement:  She's definitely my little ninja in there. Lately, she likes to poke me under my right ribcage... it doesn't hurt, just feels really weird.
Food cravings:  Not so much.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  You guessed it... still can't eat eggs... that's it really.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes, the most asked question last week... "When is your due date again?" which must be code for "man, you are getting big!" :)
Missing anything?  Eating cookie dough. Man, I love cookie dough. 
Gender: Little Lady
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: We're at about half innie/half outie status
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! The second trimester was good to me!
Weekly symptoms:  Ugh, leg cramping. And nesting. Is nesting a symptom? :)
Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow and Baby Shower on Saturday - big week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...