Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 29)


29 Week Interview
How far along? 29 weeks... 11 to go!
Baby’s size? Acorn Squash - about 16 inches and 3 pounds!
Days until next doc appointment? Two weeks - glucose test is up next... yuck!
Total weight gain/loss? 13 lbs
Maternity clothes?  My go-to stores are Target and Old Navy. The price is right for the amount of time I'll be wearing them. I have about 5-6 tops, 5-6 dresses, one pair of maternity jeans and that's about it. Hopefully it will get me through the next 11 weeks! I'm refusing to buy any maternity work pants and have been sporting my "uniform" of rotating dresses. They are just more comfortable and look good with flats!
Stretch marks?  None so far. 
Sleep:  Turning over is not an easy task these days. I am getting more tired in general lately. 
Best moment this week:  Two things. First, seeing BK's heartbeat at the ultrasound. An awesome 148 heart rate! Second, my baby shower! It was such a great day and so much fun. I can't wait to share more with you later this week (including pictures)! 
Movement:  She's so active still! Loving every kick and punch.
Food cravings:  Not so much.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  You guessed it... still can't eat eggs... that's it really.
Have you started to show yet?  Getting bigger and bigger. And more uncomfortable.
Missing anything?  Eating cookie dough. Man, I love cookie dough. 
Gender: Sweet baby girl.
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: We're at about half innie/half outie status.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  So happy! Can't wait for her to arrive!
Weekly symptoms:  Leg cramping, exhaustion, heartburn, got my first bout with swollen feet this week when it got so hot...
Looking forward to: Watching her grow even more! I'm still kind of amazed to see how big my belly will get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...