Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend!


Oh man, this has been a long (yet quick) week. Does that make sense? Work is picking up for the 9/15 deadline. Zachary is back from Pendleton, but it's still an adjustment going from single mama for a month to having the family back together. I love having him back but change is always hard. 

What are you doing for this long weekend? We are going camping with the in-laws and I'm super excited! We're taking the pups and it should be a nice relaxing weekend full of campfires and smores, long walks, and plenty of pinnacle. Sunday/Monday we are also heading to my parents house to see my aunt and uncle! I haven't seen them forever so it will be really nice. 

My baby brother also has his first football game as Quarterback Coach for the Linfield Wildcats! Go Dude!

Are you excited for football season like the entire Boehme/Kane family is?!?!?! GO HAWKS! GO CATS! GO ZAGS! GO DUCKS!

Have a great weekend!

Photo found here via Poppytalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...