Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Weekend!


As you probably suspect, this week has been a little hectic in the Kane household. Puppy runs the show these days, which Buster is definitely still getting used to. It's a lot of fun watching the two of them figure it all out: Brody chasing after ice cubes like a kitty cat, Buster and Brody fighting over bones, and both of them learning how to play nice with each other. It's hard, but worth it. I'm batting 1,000 as far as puppy accidents in the house go (Zachary cannot say the same)! 

This weekend is a big weekend... the final Batman comes out(!), then Saturday we are going to see Florence and the Machine, plus our first vet visit with the little one! I'm very excited, except that I've been feeling under the weather lately (I am worn out) so I hope I can kick it before the concert. 

Have an adventurous weekend!

What are your plans this weekend? 

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...