Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Is Risen

Happy Easter everyone!

I took this picture when I was at a tattoo parlor watching my friends get tattoos. I have always thought it was hilarious - when do you ever see pictures of Jesus laughing? It's nice to think that Jesus laughed every once and a while and hopefully wasn't always serious. For all we know, Jesus liked to wear tuxedo t-shirts. Because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party. :) Anyways, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter and remembers today's true meaning. He is risen!


John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...