Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies


My parents visited a couple weeks ago and of course, I had to make my dad cookies. He requested Oatmeal Butterscotch (yum!), a combo I'd never tried before. And they were tasty.

Here's my recipe for Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies:

// 350 degrees // 10-12 minutes // makes 4 dozen //

Ingredients
2 sticks butter
 1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup butterscotch chips


Combine butter and sugars.



Add egg and vanilla.

Add flour, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.

Add oatmeal. Lots and lots of oatmeal (can you tell we shop at Costco?).



Add butterscotch chips.



Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...