Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm Really Glad You Were Born Today.

Happy Birthday Husband! Today my darling hubby turns the big 2-5. For exactly two weeks each year, we are the same age (yes, I robbed the cradle). I am so thankful that 25 years ago today he was born into the world and has grown up to be the man he is today (all together now... awwwwwwwwww).

This is one of the first (and only) photos taken of us at the summer camp where we met. I can't believe I met this man almost 7 years ago! Seems like just yesterday we were two camp counselors teaching riflery (yes, we taught kids how to shoot rifles - it was a western horse camp after all), attempting arts and crafts, and trying to sneak off into the woods and... well, never mind (get your mind out of the gutter... it was a Christian Camp!). :) Ah, young love...


Since it's his birthday and all, I thought it would be fun to share 25 things that I love about my husband (in no particular order). Fun, right!?

1. he's tall
2. how much he likes to read
3. he makes me laugh every day
4. he loves God
5. he's a really good cook
6. he puts up with my crap
7. his eyes...
8. how he's such a nerd
9. he loves his family
10. how passionate he is about being a doctor
11. his curly toes
12. how he calms me
13. his patience
14. his sarcastic sense of humor
15. how he can quote every line from every movie he's ever seen
16. how he makes everything we do more fun
17. how he can bust a move
18. his kind heart
19. how he supports me in every way
20. how loyal he is
21. his ability to always be stress-free
22. his lips (specifically, his crooked lip)... and his kisses
23. he's hot!
24. he's a smarty pants, especially with anything technology
25. how much he loves me
and much, much more...

Zachary is my best friend, lover, confidant, comic relief, and future father of my children. I love him so much it's crazy! Here's to an amazing 25th birthday mister!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...