Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Weekend! (Didn't We Just Do This?)


It seems like we just had a weekend! I'm not complaining - I love me a short week - but this week has flown by. I'm looking forward to date night tonight (Z is planning out where we are going) and then hanging out with my dear friend and her mister at Golden Gardens (I've never been!) on Saturday. Z is also on call all weekend... so hopefully no emergencies come up...

I'm also looking forward to doing some shopping looking with maybe a little buying (out of my allowance, of course - I haven't already forgotten, don't worry!). If you have any suggestions of places to find awesome vintage/antique goodies, please drop me a comment! I love checking out new places. I saw a sign for an antique mall in Puyallup on the way home last weekend, so I might see what I can find there.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Summer is almost gone, but it's still hanging on, so do enjoy it!

Photo found here.

PS I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon... Have you ever been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...