Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Weekend!


Yes, I know Fall is here but I can't help but think of lounging on the beach in the sun. It's been a looooooong time since we've been on a relaxing vacation in the sun (like since our honeymoon four years ago!) and I could really use one right now. How about you? 

What are you up to this weekend? Zachary is coming home and I'm so happy. Yep, that's right. I'm a single mama again this month while he is back living with his parents and going to rotation in Silverdale for Orthopedic Surgery during the week. Luckily, he's closer than he was in Pendleton so we can see each other every weekend. Have I mentioned that being a single mama is tough? RESPECT!

Have a great weekend you guys!

Photo found via (original photo source unknown)

2 comments:

  1. That picture looks like it's from Italy. Love the umbreallas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...