Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little Bit of Whimsy

About the time we moved down here, I stumbled upon this beautiful art by Katie Daisy on Etsy (find her Etsy shop here) and fell in love! I love the bright vibrant colors, the whimsical shapes and the daydream worthy quotes and messages. To me, they are all so inspiring and cheerful. I ended up buying a couple of her designs and have not been disappointed. Here are the ones I bought:

The first one I have yet to put up due to my tiny little apartment having limited wall space. I may need to work on that in the near future... The second one is currently up in my bathroom, but one day I think it will go very nicely in a nursery or kid's room. She also does some designs of different states which I love, I just wish she had one for Washington! Here are a few more of my favorites:

She has so many amazing prints, I want to buy all of them!

Check out Katie's website and blog here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...