Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Official

I officially told my work that we're moving back to Washington(!) So now I can shout it from the top of a mountain blog. My last day is June 24th and then we will hit the road yet again to make the 1,500 mile journey across the country. Seattle here we come!

I'm so excited to move back, but not at all looking forward to the moving process. Probably one of my least favorite things to do. Ever. Although, I do like the opportunity to get organized and do some re-decorating. :)

When we moved down to Arizona last year, I ended my job on June 30th, which was also the day we had to be out of our apartment, which was also the premiere of Eclipse, of which I most definitely went to the midnight showing. Crazy? Um, yes. But you only live once, right? This time, I'm allowing a little more time in between job ending and moving out. Hoping for a little more of a stress free moving experience.

We're also trying out POD type moving. Have you heard of it? They deliver the POD, you pack it up, then they move it and store it for you. I think it'll work out really well for us since we'll be in Europe for two weeks during July. It's a little more expensive than a moving truck, but by the time you factor in all the gas and a month's worth of rent, it made sense for us. We figure we can just bum with our parents and wait to find a place until August. Perfect! Only one month to go until the madness begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...