Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Showers in Seattle (Pun Intended)

For my burfday the husband bought me a plane ticket home to Seattle! I played hookie from work on Friday and took off for the rain. One stop in Portland and 7 hours later (right?), I was in weather 50 degrees cooler than when I started. Kind of crazy.

Friday night we had a bachelorette party for my friend, Kristy. She didn't know I was coming, so it was a total surprise! Lots of drinks, laughs, and inappropriate jokes ensued. Saturday we spent prepping for the bridal shower, also for Kristy, and then I met up with one of my besties, Kim. We hung out in downtown Seattle, went down to Pike's Place to pick up some flowers for Mother's Day, and of course, talked about her wedding in August (so excited!). It was so good to see her! Then I got to meet up with my parents, my in-laws, and my sister-in-law for dinner downtown. They are awesome and I'm so lucky to have such a kick ass family!

Sunday was the shower (bridal and rain) and then I was on my way home (stop in San Fran this time). Yay for cheap flights. I had such a great jam-packed weekend and I'm so glad I got to see everyone! Only a few more months... and this will be the norm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...