Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

Suggestions?

Boy am I glad the world didn't end on Saturday, because that means my Europe trip didn't get postponed yet again! Our plane tickets have been purchased and now we are trying to figure out the rest of the details. We leave July 11th and arrive in London on July 12th (yay for 24 hour plane rides in coach...). The plan is London for 5 days,

[source]

[source]

Paris for 5 days,

[source]

[source]

and Germany for 5 days to see my baby brother play some football! I've asked some friends, but does anyone have any suggestions on places to see/stay/eat in London or Paris? I'd love to hear any advise you have (what to skip, what's a must see)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...