Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Classic: Chocolate Chip Cookies


This week I decided to go with a classic. The old stand by. The comfort cookie. This is the cookie that made me love baking. The cookie that gives me such fond memories of pulling the chair up to the counter so I could reach the bowl. The cookie that my mom taught me how to bake first. So here's my recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies:

// 350 degrees // 9-10 minutes // makes 3-4 dozen //

Ingredients
2 sticks butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups flour
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips


Blend butter and sugars.



Add eggs and vanilla. 
Mix in baking soda, salt, and flour.
Combine chocolate chips!


Use cookie scoop to place on cookie sheet and bake for about 9 minutes at 350 degrees. (The original recipe said to bake 10-12 minutes, but I like them slightly under baked so that they stay moist and soft.)


Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...