Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Break is Here!



Today the Husband and I are officially done for the summer! I didn't think I would have another summer break in my life, but here it is! Today is my last day of work and the Husband has his last final this morning. I can't wait to get started on our road trip back to the Northwest. It's been a long time coming and I'm ready for this period of waiting to be over. Plus, we are headed to Europe in less than a month! 

Tonight I have a little farewell work happy hour at Dos Gringos in Scottsdale and then we have an end of year shindig with the med school peeps. Saturday and Sunday is packing up the pod in 113(!) degree heat (but it's a dry heat) and then hopefully we will get a few days of lounging by the pool at Casa de Boehme in Goodyear. 

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...