Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Embracing My Inner Nerd

You might remember a while ago I tried out the Warby Parker home try-on (see more on my trial and error here and here). I was so excited because the price was right ($95 for a pair of frames and lenses) and the style was fun, vintage inspired, and a little quirky. Perfect.

I ended up getting the Preston style in Dark Tortoise. And I'm kind of in love with them. I'm still getting used to these bad boys, but they are funky and big and exactly what I was looking for.


I have to say, the whole process was easy and flawless, except for one thing - timing. It took forever (or what seemed like forever to me) to get the home try-on. I think it took two weeks each time. So, if you are looking for glasses in a hurry, I wouldn't recommend this. Although, when I actually placed my order, it took about a week or less. All in all, it wasn't bad. I was probably just really excited and anxious to try them on. :)

I am super happy with my glasses! The prescription came out perfect, they feel like really good quality, and I love the design. Now I'm just another happy nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...