Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sean T's Startin' to Sweat!



A few months ago the Husband heard about something similar called Insanity and decided to try it out. I wasn't on board at first because it was during busy season, but after April 15th, I was willing to give it a try.

Let me tell you, it is INSANE in the membrane. Probably one of the hardest workouts I've ever done. Really cardio intense. And I mean really. The people that are doing it along with Sean T (that's Sean T up there on the left) are like marathon runners and they are having a hard time with it, so that makes me feel a little bit better. Just a little.

The best part is Sean T himself. We like to laugh at him just a bit. He likes to say things like "Dig Deeper!" and "Push!" and we I like to shout profanities back to him (sorry, Sean T). But our favorite thing that he says has to be "Sean T's starting to SWEAT!" where he promptly takes of his shirt. It's really funny the way he says it. I guess you have to be there. Good story, Megan. Good story.

Husband's gotten really good results so far. He's probably too skinny now, but when he first started he was doing it six days a week. I on the other hand, only do it 2-3 times a week (on a good week) and it does make me feel better (we don't own a scale or anything so I go more by how I feel). I haven't seen drastic results, but that's probably because I haven't changed my eating habits at all to go with it.

I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a high intensity cardio workout. It's painful to get through, but worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...